- Sustainable Finance SF
- SF Products
- Book your keynote
- SRI Research
- Extra-Financial Risk and Impact Assessments
- ESG Portfolio Engineering
- Sustainability Linked Lending
- Green Bonds
- SDG Investment Strategies
- Impact Investing
- Climate Change
- EU Action Plan and Taxonomy Compliance
- Holistic Credit Rating
- Policy and Process Implementation
- Management Systems
- ESG Investment Training
- Open Finance
- Alternative Conflict Resolution
- Theories of Change
- Open Banking and Disruption Response
- The Ecosystems
- Business Foresight Strategy Advisory
- Contact Us
- This event has passed.
EU ACTION PLAN ON SUSTAINABLE FINANCE – WHAT TO DO NOW TO BE COMPLIANT IN 2021
December 14, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The EU Action Plan on Sustainable Finance is now entering the critical introduction phase of tangible regulations leading to systemic changes to the European financial eco-system.
What can you expect from this webinar?
- Get to know the basics of the EU Action Plan on Sustainable Finance
- Gain an overview of the deadlines to adhere
- Learn what the upcoming MiFID changes mean to the advisory process
- The last mile: see a basic implementation example on the product level join forces to provide complementary expertise in the field of sustainable finance regulations.
- Leading research with unique advisory experience to support asset managers’, pension funds’ and financial institutions’ compliance efforts with regulatory requirements governing sustainable finance and corporate responsibility in accordance with the EU Action Plan and the EU Taxonomy.